NS168DS motion is a multi-purpose NS168DS compatible adapter, it can be used in different modes as standalone device powered from USB or as a plugin module powered from some NS168DS host like DS/DSi.
Standalone Mode o USB powered (full speed device)
- Read and Write DS save data (save manager)
- Read DS ROM o Read/Write micro-SD Card o Use as 3-Axis motion HID input device (DELUXE only)
- SPI Flash programmer
- SPI adapter
- I2C Adapter
DS/DSi Homebrew support
- NDS / DS homebrew on Nintendo DSi from micro-SD card (need donor DS ROM)
DLDI drivers, support SDHC up to 32GB
- Add motion to DS homebrew (need use flash launcher card)
NDS/DS Lite/Nintendo DSi to PC communication via USB
3-Axis motion sensor (DELUXE only)
- Motion library for homebrew programming
- NS168DS female (for NS168DS cards, game…)
- NS168DS male - plugs to another NS168DS host (like DS/DSi…)
- Micro-SD slot
- Micro-USB connector
First prototype unit, the micro-SD socket is not in the same position as for the production units.
The picture is taken “from the bottom view” when the adapter is inserted into the console. A donor card is inserted into the adapter.